Friday 2 October 2015

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog site.
For years I have had a lot of these materials kicking around... either on paper or in my head. Finally I am putting them all in one place: right here. They have existed in different forms and in different places, so I am happy to finally collect them all in one spot. I'm editing and mildly rewriting them as I go along, so it might take some time to get a substantial amount posted.

I'm the son of a salesman. He could have sold anything because he just really enjoyed the whole experience. He lived it.
He was a simple and practical man. He tried to teach me how to make genuine contact with people, something it took me too long to appreciate. But he did manage to pass on the classic basics to me, from theory to technique, and I still look back and marvel at what was his natural style.

I created this space because of the requests I get after courses: people ask me how they can get more information, or how they can keep on improving. When I first started out the internet was a baby, so a site like this was not a possibility. 

This blog will talk about various aspects of presentation skills and pitching. At the moment it's very small, but I hope that with time it will grow to a substantial size.

Please feel free to add your comments or make requests. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.


All the best, and happy trails,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment